Single point of contact, single organisation
Four real estate agencies combined
The Central Government Real Estate Agency was formed by the merger of four government real estate agencies: the Defence Real Estate Agency, the Government Buildings Agency, the State Property and Development Agency, and the Government Real Estate Directorate.
The Central Government Real Estate Agency has a management team consisting of the following persons:
- Annet Bertram, director-general
- Frank Foreman, director of Portfolio Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Jürgen Jongkind, director of Finance, Administrative and Operational Affairs
- Roger Mol, director of Transactions and Projects
- Irene van Munster and Ninke Lansink Rotgerink, duo-director of Property Management
Portfolio & staff, in figures (2018)
- 12 million square metres of gross floor space buildings
- 89.374 hectares of land
- 2.070 full-time equivalents
The Central Government Real Estate Agency became an official agency on 1 January 2016. This single agency encompasses three former government real estate agencies, including the Government Buildings Agency, the State Property and Development Agency, and the Defence Real Estate Agency. The Central Government Real Estate Agency is an agency that operates based on an income and expenditure system. As such, the Central Government Real Estate Agency falls within the scope of Chapter XVIII on Housing and Central Government of the Dutch government budget. The Central Government Real Estate Agency is registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 65890604, and its Dutch VAT registration number is 8563.05.765.B.01.