English.rijksvastgoedbedrijf.nl wants everyone to be able to use this website. If, despite this, you end up on a page that is not accessible, please tell us about this.
What is an accessible website?
An accessible website can be used by all target groups, without limitations. Therefore there are particular functional and editorialaccessibility requirements (or previously: web guidelines) for government websites. These are laid down in accessibility standard EN 301 549.
We ensure good accessibility by implementing a number of measures in our (daily) processes.
- Accessibility by design: accessibility is part of every step of the design, construction and editorial process of this website right from the start.
- Research: independent experts regularly check (parts of) our website for accessibility. They look at the components related to functionality and also at the editorial aspects. We fix any problems and ensure they do not reoccur.
- Knowledge of employees: our employees keep their knowledge about accessibility up to date and apply this where necessary.
Rijksvastgoedbedrijf.nl is registered in the Register of accessibility statements.
Technical deviations accessibility
Online Advice from DPC of the Ministry of General Affairs is responsible for the technical accessibility of sites on the Platform Rijksoverheid Online (PRO), which also includes rijksvastgoedbedrijf.nl. Read about the technical differences in accessibility of PRO sites at www.platformrijksoverheiddemo.nl
In addition, a content survey for rijksvastgoedbedrijf.nl was completed on 29 September 2020. This survey shows to what extent it currently complies with internationally accepted accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1). Feedback on the main issues from the investigation and the possible follow-up steps based on this can be found in the management summary.
Report accessibility issues
Are you facing an accessibility problem? Or do you have a question or comment about accessibility? Please contact Postbus.RVB.FunctioneelBeheer@rijksoverheid.nl
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 5 working days.
- We inform you about the progress and the outcome.
- Your request will be processed within 3 weeks.
Are you not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled? Or have we not responded in time? Then you can contact the National Ombudsman.