Selecting architects

Property development, construction or remodelling projects usually also involve architects and consultants. The architects and consultants are selected in consultation with the Office of the Government Architect. The Central Government Real Estate Agency also invites architects and consultants to tender on TenderNed. You can compete for these assignments through the TenderNed website.